Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday Premieres

Hey, so I know this is kind of late for today, but I thought I'd run down to you readers, however few you may be, the shows premiering tonight that are maybe worth watching.

How I Met Your Mother: Tonight's premiere of the show that I thought produced the single best episode of last year (Slap Bet, there's a whole post about it), features the resolution of the comedic cliffhanger from Barney, Ted getting back out into the dating world, and Mandy Moore. Three pluses in my book. Also, for anyone who cares, Enrique Iglesias will be there too.

Chuck: My second favorite pilot so far (Pushing Daisies is number one) premieres tonight. It's pretty good, and features draws for all, both nerd and not nerd. Read the original review here

Heroes: Last season's biggest hit returns tonight with the cheerleader, the emo nurse, the chick with multiple personalities (Since when is Schizophrenia a superpower?), the guy who eats peoples brains, and the time-traveling Hiro all doing heroic things. While you may not be able to tell, I actually do dig the show alot. Yeah, Hiro's trapped in medieval Japan and Peter may or may not have killed his brother. We'll find out tonight, and look for my beloved Kristen Bell popping up later in the season.

Journeyman: Finally, if you're not already tired out by TV for the night, I'd recommend checking out, or at least DVRing Journeyman. It's not spectacular, but it's worth a watch. Read the original review Here

So yeah, that's what starts tonight. Also on are good standbys Prison Break and Weeds, if this TV doesn't float your boat. I promise to try to get this done earlier for tomorrows premieres. Happy viewing on this most awesome week.

0 comments: