Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tuesday Premieres

Whoops, I know I promised this would be earlier, but it kind of slipped my mind. I’ve got a ten-page story due tomorrow, and, well, that kind of took precedence. But here’s a rundown of tonight’s premieres that are worth watching:

NCIS: One of my favorite procedurals comes back tonight. This show may not be particularly high-concept or anything, but its got entertaining characters and a nice sense of familiarity.

Reaper:
My third favorite new show this year, right behind Chuck. It’s about a twenty something slacker who has to track down lost souls for the devil. And it’s funny. Definitely worth a watch. See my review of the pilot Here.

House: Everyone’s favorite grouchy doctor is back tonight, sans team, until he recruits fifty newbies and pits them head to head. Could be very entertaining. I’ll be watching.

Boston Legal:
Sure, the show robbed Gandolfini of his Emmy, but it’s still a good show to watch, if only for the closing arguments which I happen to politically agree with. Plus, it’s got William Shatner.

SVU: My favorite show using the sound “Doink Doink” returns, with the same old same old. An old but good show.

Cane: If none of these other shows float your boat, you can give Cane a shot. But I’m warning you now that it’s not great. See my review of the pilot Here

Also continuing tonight and worth your time are Eureka, Damages, and Beauty and the Geek. Happy watchings…

0 comments: