Tuesday, June 24, 2008

LevyOnTV Will Feed You!

I'm proud to introduce the newest feature of what is your favorite TV blog run by a sarcastic, New York college student named Nate (I made that specific enough so that it has to be true. I hope.) LevyOnTV now has a feed! In all honesty, I'm not entirely sure what it does. Hopefully, it will make you all love me even more. Or at least subscribe to my words. If you want me to feed you (fyi, by hand costs extra), click on that big orange thing on the side. Enjoy, and don't forget to read the not one, not two, but three (!) new posts below this. Slow work days are fun!

PS: Thanks to Ted over at BloggingSYTYCD for the feed idea. To quote How I Met Your Mother, "Hey, haaaave you met Ted?". If not (which I doubt, since the lions share of my readers come from him and his other SYTYCD bloggers), you should definitely check out BloggingSYTYCD. Oodles of good stuff over there...

0 comments: