Saturday, January 10, 2009

Soooooooo………….

Yeah, I suck. I say I’m going to keep writing and then I never do. So I do suck. But this time, I kind of have an excuse.

I spent the last four months out of the country, and thus away from a television set.

This past fall, for the first semester of my junior year, I was studying abroad in Prague, Czech Republic. It was, in a word, amazing. Prague is a city I would highly recommend traveling to. It is such a beautiful place, you can be walking down the street and pass by a building that looks recent right next to a building that looks like it hasn’t been touched since 1700. If you ever have the chance, visit it. I swear.

But that’s only kind of an excuse, because I was still able to keep up on a bunch of shows. Which is why I will be able to post some best of 2008 lists tomorrow. Assuming I don’t flake out on it, which, I swear, I’m really going to try not to do. I know I’ve said that before, but I’m gonna make a really conscious effort to keep the blog going this spring, even if in a very limited, like once a week rundown of thoughts, capacity.

Also, I realize I kind of left that top ten countdown hanging. I would tell you the rest of the results, but since I’m gonna do the big list tomorrow, I’ll just hold off and do that one.

So, readers, if there are any of you left, I apologize. I suck. But I’m gonna try.
blog comments powered by Disqus