Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday Premieres

There's only two premieres tonight of note, so this is a short one.

Moonlight: The most re-jiggered pilot of the fall season premieres tonight. It sounds a little bit like Angel, but CBS-ified. I'll give it a look because I like Sophia Myles and out of allegiance, I'll watch most anything with an alum of Veronica Mars (That'd be Jason Dohring in this one).

Las Vegas: This is my guilty pleasure show (Well, really, one of many). I know it's not particularly good, but I still watch it and enjoy it. I think it may because it embraces its inner cheesiness, just like the city it's about. Plus, its got a lot of purdy people in it. Although, I'm a little concerned that James Caan's not gonna be around this season. Nothing against but Tom Selleck, but Tom Selleck, you are no James Caan.

Yeah, and thus ends premiere week. I hope you all found which new shows and returning favorites you'll be watching. Just leave a spot open for Pushing Daisies which starts next Wednesday. You best be watching…


Also, I'd just like to thank the recent mass influx of visitors who have pushed this blog over the 10000 hit mark. I know like 80% of you stayed for less than 5 seconds (according to my stat counter, its actually 69.9%, (Hee Hee, 69) with another 13.9% staying for less than 30 seconds), but I still am overjoyed to see that that many people have stopped by even for a second to see me ramble about TV. So thanks, it means alot to me. Some more comments would be nice though, but we'll work on that in what will hopefully be many more hits to come...

0 comments: