Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wednesday Premieres

See, I told you guys I’d get this done earlier today. Too bad this one’s so light on the half decent or better premieres…

Bionic Woman: So far, NBC’s series premieres having been doing the bang-up numbers they wanted, so here’s hoping that this pretty good remake can pull in the type of numbers they’re looking for. Read my original review Here.

Dirty Sexy Money:
This is the one pilot that I really wanted to see but didn’t get a chance to. So far though, I’ve been hearing mostly good things about it. I’ll be tuning in.

Private Practice: If you love all things Grey’s Anatomy, you’ll probably be tuning in to check out Private Practice. If you loved all things Addison, you’ll probably be disappointed. If you’re not a fan of Grey’s, I’d tell you that you’re probably not gonna be a fan of this either. Read my original review Here.

If none of these premieres float your boat, you can still check out Kid Nation, Gossip Girl, and America’s Next Top Model tonight. Happy watching…

0 comments: