Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Wednesday Premieres

So, tonight is the big night. The premiere of what is hands down the best new show of the season is tonight.

Pushing Daisies: It hasn't even premiered, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that this is one of, if not THE, best show on network television and certainly my favorite. Not only does it not look like anything you've ever seen before on television, it doesn't even act like its on television at times. It's like it jumped out of a book of fairy tales, and I know that sentence may make me sound like a ten year old girl, but that's really what the show is. A dream-like fairy tale. I can only beg of you to watch it, simply so that it doesn't get cancelled quick, as happens to most other shows I love this much (ahem Wonderfalls ahem)

South Park: Everyone's favorite foul-mouthed fourth graders are back tonight. Tonight's plot revolves around Cartman pretending to have Tourette's so he can say whatever he wants. Sounds like genius, and I mean that in full sincerity.

If, for some reason, you don't like me and aren't going to watch Daisies, which, I repeat, you totally should be watching, also for on tonight for your viewing pleasure are America's Next Top Model, Gossip Girl, Kid Nation, Dirty Sexy Money, and Bionic Woman. Enjoy, but if you're watching Pushing Daisies, I know you will. So watch it.

0 comments: