Sunday, April 26, 2009

An Update For My 4 Readers

Hello 4 Readers! Thanks for responding to the poll. So, I just wanted to give you an update. While finals at my school don't actually start for about a week and a half, finals work already has. So, needless to say, this blog will not be updated all that frequently. I have about 3 or 4 posts backlogged, which I'll throw up every so often when I get a minute, but besides the class where I don't actually pay any attention, I won't have time to really write any new blog posts. So, yup, no Amazing Race recap tonight because of work, and a definite decrease in blog activity for the next two and a half weeks or so (around May 13th is when we wrap up). But I will try to put up the final State of VH1 post tomorrow, with some thoughts about Daisy of Love if I get a chance to watch it tonight. Which is only a maybe, because of work. Have I mentioned I have a lot of work? Finals suck.
blog comments powered by Disqus