Tuesday, May 26, 2009

This Redeems The Past Two Seasons of Heroes… Kinda

So, the past two seasons of Heroes, have, with the minor exception here and there, basically sucked. They had too many characters, focused too narrowly on the three or four they thought most appealed to audiences (Newsflash: They didn’t. Peter Petrelli will always be a whiny tool to me), and just lost the idea that a show has to have a distinct narrative thread. But, this video, to me, almost makes the past two seasons of Heroes worth all of that. Comedic (And somewhat NSFW) glory embedded below:



So, yeah, that’s all kinds of awesome. There’s apparently one for Supernatural out there too, but seeing as I’m still stuck in the middle of the first season of Supernatural (It’s the new show that I’m trying to work my way through multiple back seasons of. Worth it, readers?), I can’t judge whether or not it’s better. Credit to the awesome io9 (Gawker’s Sci-Fi blog) for posting this video. I’m not sure it fully redeems the past two seasons of Heroes, but it sure makes the failed potential somewhat more palatable.
blog comments powered by Disqus