Sunday, August 5, 2007

Hey, You! Yeah You! Person Reading This Blog!

Hey anyone who's reading this,

As the blog is getting bigger (in terms of number of posts, visitors, etc.), I was wondering if you, the readers, had any suggestions. I seek to please with this blog, and, well, if something I'm doing is against your fancy, please comment here and give me a suggestion on how to improve it. Do you like the stream-of-consciousness lite version of writing? Do you want to see more shows covered (Believe me, this is coming anyways)? Do you want shorter recaps? For you Big Brother recap readers, do you want more Jentences? Any suggestions would be appreciated. I'm just a TV fan, posting my reactions and recaps and any other "r" words that are currently slipping my mind pertaining to this blog. Thanks in advance for commenting, and, even if you don't comment, well, thanks for coming here and reading what I have to say. Or, even if you're not reading anything, thanks for coming. I hope the experience of looking at my blog for a few seconds was enjoyable. Or, if you're not even coming here, then you won't be reading this, so I feel free to say, you suck. Thanks (to the readers, not the non-readers. They still suck),

Nate Levy

PS: The new posts are below, at least until August 5th.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the stream of consciousness-type writing. If I miss an episode of one of these terrible shows (that I can't seem to pull myself away from), it's nice to read your blog because it's like watching the episode myself.