Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm Calling You Out: Survivor's Coach


You Steven Seagal Wannabe Toolabg. If I had to sum up this post in one word, it would be fake. There is no way that what you are is nothing more than a character. No human being could exist with a personality like yours. Know how I know this? Because anyone who acts the way you act would have gotten the crap beaten out of themselves a long time ago and would have changed his personality. So yeah, Coach, I’m calling you out.

Let me guess, since I can see through your bull to the tool that you are, I would be a cancer in you tribe, right? Because anyone who disagrees with you is a cancer in your tribe. Then you’d probably say we shouldn’t be calling each other out, because we need to be unified as a tribe, only to go to confessional and proceed to call me out to the camera. Then I’m guessing you’d do something creeptastic, most likely involving invading my personal space and making some sort of weird sexual comment. You Steven Seagal Wannabe Toolbag Hypocrite.

Seriously, Coach, even Tyson, your biggest ally, knows that you are a first class tool. He probably recognizes traits of douchiness, since he shows a lot of them himself. The only one who you seem to have the wool pulled over is Debbie, but since she doesn’t seem to possess a personality, she doesn’t really count. I dislike you so much I don’t even want you to make the jurt, even though I know your question would be preposterous, accusative, and insinuate that you should be in the finals instead of whoever makes it there (Oh dear God, you better not make the final Tribal, you Steven Seagal Wannabe Toolbag Hypocrite Weak Game Player). So can you please just get off my TV Coach? Just because some people liked Seagal in the 80s, doesn’t mean anyone likes him or you now.
blog comments powered by Disqus