Wednesday, April 8, 2009

South Park Is Stepping It Up

So, can we talk about how on fire South Park has been this season? Of course we can, this is my blog, I can talk about whatever I want. So will you listen to me talk about how on fire South Park has been this season?

If you’re still, reading, then I’m guessing you’ve answered in the affirmative. I’m not sure what my favorite moment of the first four episodes has been. It might be Father Maxie, the town’s priest, suggesting they kill the young Jew who preaches heresy against the economy. It might be the Road Warrior queef from this past weeks episode (I know some people love the Martha Stewart moment, but it crossed that fine line into disgusting for me) Oh, no, wait, it was definitely Mickey Mouse beating Joe Jonas unmercifully for not wanting to sell sex to little girls while wearing purity rings anymore. That one definitely wins.

(Note: The clip has profanity, namely, the F word)


While, yes, “The Coon”, the episode about vigilante justice was kind of flat and there were moments in this weeks’ “Eat. Pray. Queef.” that were had to watch (Maybe I’m a guy though, and that was kind of the point? My female friends found it non-stop hilarious). The guys, though, have really come back super-duper strong after a weak half-season this past fall. So, yeah, lets hope they keep it up. Have your socks been knocked off as much as mine? I'm certainly looking forward to tonight's episode.
blog comments powered by Disqus