Thursday, August 14, 2008

Just In Case You Are A Bad Person and Didn't Watch Pushing Daisies...

So, I got a message on "The Facebook" recently cluing me into this, a video cut together by ABC in order to recap you on the entire first season of Pushing Daisies, in case you missed it...



I've written about my love of Pushing Daisies before, and this is just another post, begging and imploring you, if you did not watch Season 1, please watch season 2. It made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Which is big. Don't you wanna feel warm and fuzzy too?

PS: I asked the person if they had one for The Middleman, which you should also totally be watching. She said she'd see. But, in the meantime, WATCH THE MIDDLEMAN. It needs your help. They're fighting evil so you don't have to. But if it gets cancelled, you're totally gonna have to fight evil yourself.
blog comments powered by Disqus